Monday, February 1, 2010

Words Unspoken.

Last week I managed to figure out how to retrieve this poem on my external hard drive that i've been working on. I've poured my heart and soul into this piece over this past year and my 3 words tie right into it. I'm pretty excited to work with this piece that I thought I lost and would never see again.

I bought this book that has blank pages in it a while ago and I started to look for images that match to the words of the poem. I've made about 4 pages in it so far....trying to find new art techniques to incorporate inside it.

2 comments:

  1. glad you retrieved your lost poem. let me know if you want to brainstorm together on some book ideas for your blank book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found pieces so often allow me to jump into new direction and adapt or change them...use them in new pieces! Never wrong timing to loose and then find something....I usually am aware and trust the finding as being an important CLUE. Love that the words fit in. powerful connection. Cat

    ReplyDelete